Anxiety, poor digestion, itching, fatigue, headaches ... Have you had several of these disorders and do not know what they are caused by? If your diet is not balanced, you may have intestinal parasites, a very common health problem that is not usually easily detected, but which can significantly worsen our quality of life.
How do I know if I have parasites?
Sometimes it is difficult to realize that one suffers from intestinal parasites, since although they are much more frequent than we think, their symptoms can easily be confused with other common complaints. The most prominent are the following:
- Appetite disorders (excess or lack of hunger for no apparent reason).
- Swollen eyes.
- Anxiety and nervousness.
- Itching on the tip of the nose, in the eyes or in the anal area.
- Dilated pupils.
- Intestinal disorders (constipation, diarrhea).
- Insomnia for no apparent reason.
They can also affect children, and are even more difficult to detect. We will pay special attention to whether they scratch the tip of the nose or the anal area and if we notice them more nervous without there being an apparent cause.
Why do they appear?
The main reason for the appearance of parasites is a continuous poor diet, in which the following foods predominate:
- Refined flours.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Dairy derivatives (creams, creams, ice creams, etc.).
The risk of suffering them is greater when we suffer from intestinal disorders such as constipation or diarrhea. In the case of constipation, the accumulation of waste causes fermentation or putrefaction to favor its appearance, and in the case of diarrhea, the permanent damage suffered by the intestinal flora is also a terrain for them to proliferate, due to the lack of natural defenses .
Garlic is a medicinal food that works as a natural antibiotic and helps us prevent many diseases. In the case of parasites it is also very effective. The only problem it has is its smell and that there are people who do not digest it well.
How do we take it?
- The most effective and economical is to take it raw on an empty stomach.
- For those who do not tolerate it well, capsules with garlic oil are also sold in dietetics and herbalists.
- Another option is to do the Tibetan garlic cure, an ancient technique in which we ourselves will prepare this extract at home and take it gradually to get used to our body.
- In addition, we will get used to putting garlic in our meals so that our body gets used to digesting it.
- Pets can also be given a raw garlic clove hidden in some food, as a natural antiparasitic.
Pumpkin seeds are one of the most powerful foods we have to prevent and eliminate parasites. It has nutritional properties due to its contribution in vitamin A, linoleic acid, iron and zinc.
These nutrients coexist with cucurbitin, an alkaloid-type active principle with vermifuge properties that paralyzes intestinal parasites - such as tapeworms or tapeworms and ascaris - and once immobilized, they detach from the intestinal wall and that is when it is easy to expel them by taking a laxative.
How do we take them?
- We have to take them raw, unroasted, and preferably on an empty stomach.
- We can also prepare a vegetable drink similar to horchata by crushing 50 g of pumpkin seeds together with 250 cc of water. We can sweeten the drink with a little stevia.
- Finally we can grind them and add them as a condiment to all our meals.
Another option: Pumpkin seed puree
Take a pumpkin and chop it in half. With a spoon, remove the seeds and the tissue in which they arehide. Put everything in a pressure cooker with very little water and two tablespoons of sugar. Cook for about 10 minutes and when it has cooled, blend the seeds into a puree. If necessary, you can use the same water in which you cooked them. If you find it more palatable, you can add a few drops of vanilla to flavor.
Pack this puree in an absolutely clean glass jar and consume two to three tablespoons on an empty stomach for as long as necessary. If the parasitosis is severe you can consume it up to three times a day but always away, at least two hours, from the usual meals.
This remedy is very effective for all ages, including children over one year of age and the elderly.
- We will avoid all those foods that we have said were harmful, and we will do so strictly, at least for a month.
- We can take a supplement to restore our intestinal flora.
- We must naturally treat our intestinal disorders to evacuate normally and daily.
- If we have suffered from prolonged constipation, it can be very beneficial to perform some colon hydrotherapy in a specialized health center.
- We can massage our belly daily with oregano essential oil diluted in a little vegetable oil (olive, sunflower, almond, etc.).
- We will be very careful with intimate hygiene to avoid continuous contagion.
With information from: